Vishuo Biomedical Thailand participated in the Conference on the Ethics of Science & Technology and Sustainable Development
Bangkok (July 5 -6, 2019)
Vishuo Biomedical Thailand participated in the Conference on the Ethics of Science & Technology and Sustainable Development on July 5 - 6, 2019 at Bangkok, Thailand.
The Conference on the Ethics of Science & Technology and Sustainable Development was opened to the public. Main participants were include IBC and COMEST members, and presidents of UNESCO-affiliated organizations, who joined by observers from Member States of UNESCO; organizations of the United Nations system; international, intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations; invited experts and members of the general public.
The objectives of the Conference are to provide an open forum for the exchange of idea and information on the ethics of science and technology and its implications to sustainable development and to create public awareness on the issue. The meeting also provides an opportunity for networking and future collaboration among participants and observers. The discussion sessions include:
1. Ethical and Societal Challenges toward Genome Technology
2. AI, Robotics and Big Data: Giving Legitimacy to Homo Digitus
3. Towards Climate Change Ethics Implementation
4. Building up the Culture of Research Integrity in the Developing World
5. Bridging Science and Society: Consequences of Scientific Developments in Reproduction
For more information, please visit: http://www.stethicsconference2019.net/